Someone has posted their answers to the exam. Nice.
An example answer:
9. Use the following correctly in sentences, Cite, site, sight, fane, fain, feign, vane, vain, vein, raze, raise, rays.
• a.) The cite which was given as a source for the quote was incorrect.
• b.) The site was surveyed yesterday.
• c.) My rifle has a front and a rear sight.
• d.) We celebrated the re-birth at fane.
• f.) She would fain stay with her husband.
• g.) Can she feign surprise and excitement?
• h.) The vanes on the windmill are broken.
• i.) It is vain to think you are better than others.
• j.) Mother has a varicose vein in her leg.
• k.) Tomorrow they will raze the old barn.
• l.) Today they started to raise a new barn.
• m.) The rays of the sun feel good in the spring.
HT: Patrick D.