For individual, group, or corporate rates — to start on your path to optimal thought and optimal movement mastery in math, science, fitness, logic or thinking skills — contact Michael Gold at at 281-770-2276 or at MichaelGold@GoldAMS.com.
Individual and group rates for academics & education, fitness training, and logic & thinking skills are found on the respective payment pages. Payments can be made via PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, cash, or check.
Reasoning, logic, and a good education are critical in life and at work, both in thought and in action. They are at the root of efficiency, effectiveness, and success.
We need to find the best tutors, teachers, and trainers we can to make the most of education or training, so we can make informed, wise decisions, take meaningful, profitable action, and get the most out of life. We need to be the best students, workers, professionals, athletes, and people that we can be so we can serve ourselves and help others.
To evaluate the potential benefit to you of a teacher, tutor, or trainer, ask yourself:
1. Does the person teach the “how” and “why,” or merely the “what?”
2. Does the person teach how to relate ideas and conclusions back to the real world, or does the person neglect explanation and use?
3. Does the person teach the logic and reasoning skills needed for real life, or does the person merely ask students to regurgitate information?
4. Does the person use reasonable, individualized progressions in thought and action, or does the person teach randomly or by rote convention?
5. Does the person teach you to think and act on your own, or does the person have you merely memorize?
If you answer yes to the second clause of any of those questions, then be wary. If you answer yes to all of them — run!
The answer should be yes to the first clause of every question. You deserve nothing less than the best.
A teacher, tutor, or trainer should be teaching the how and the why, should be relating ideas back to the evidence of the senses, and should be training students in the skills of reasoning and logic they need for life and the real world. What you learn should be true and useful. You should be the better for it — not the better merely and only in a classroom or a gym, but in the real world where life and emergencies happen. Don’t waste your time and money for anything less.
For experienced, expert tutoring, teaching, and training — for someone with a proven track record — for someone who will help you be your best in thought and action in the real world — contact Michael Gold at 281-770-2276 or at MichaelGold@GoldAMS.com.
Individual and group rates for academics & education, fitness training, and logic & thinking skills are found on the respective payment pages. Payments can be made via PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, and cash.